Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Races of BeanQuest
BeanQuest is another project that I am excited to mention. It's no secret that I am a big fan of fantasy books (Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth, Weis and Hickman's Dragonlance, David Petersen's Mouse Guard, among many others) and it's also no big secret that I need to work on my art (Hence this site.)

I guess the idea behind BeanQuest is to give myself a starting point for bigger projects, like Steam Knight. To have a comic under my belt before I try and make an epic fantasy saga spanning 4 books and an RPG supplement. :)

Besides, look at 'em. They're ADORABLE. Tiny armor and weapons? Yes, please. C'mon, you guys love it as much as I do.

Anyway, from top to bottom: The Wild Lords of Lentilglade (Bean Elves) Bean Guardsmen of the Kingdom of Kidney (Kidney Beans) and the Underkings of Bean Mountain (Bean Dwarves.) All are intricate to the story of BeanQuest and all will play an important role in it's telling!